Next community meeting: 2020.05.18 (Mon)
(Difference from 2020.05.04)
- Number of addresses: 10,580 (+275)
- Number of transactions: 263,390 (+30,462)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~268,690,000 (+1,310,000), 80.74% of migrated LIKE
- Working on IPFS access for the ISCN module, now focusing on the architecture to process data with upgradable schema dynamically
- Work on IPFS access for the ISCN module
- Migrate Elasticsearch instance from Elastic Cloud to AWS hosted
- Create detailed like events dashboard for internal analysis
- Continue to test integration with Liquid Quick Exchange
- Migrate all data from Intercom to Crisp
- Prepare LikeCoin SDK/API sharing
- Deploy crisp to liker.co and liker.land
- Continue to work on typescript migration
- Implement super like related feature on wallet related workflow
- Investigate and reduce high memory usage
- Other website sign-in
- Home page revamp
- App Download
- iOS: 153 (+50%)
- Android: 87 (-46%)
- Facebook App download AD (iOS) under test since last Sat, CPA $17.71, driving 11 results.
Last 30 day app download (count by user)
- Social Media (executed by community helper Daisy)
- Facebook reach last week was 949 and engagement rate 3%, compared to last week 1144 and 4% were relatively low. Topics of Likerthon seem not very engaging, maybe non-tech users were thinking that it is not that related to themselves and skip. The coming week will focus on introducing ideas from each Likerthon team and the content will be more “layman”, hope things will become better.
- Finalized the basic LikeButton design
- Participated in the discussion of quick exchange with Liquid
- Designed promotion material for the state feature
- Will continue on promotion material design
- May make some final touch on the LikeButton design
- Built the infrastructure of IPLD plugin for ISCN.
- Implement the IPLD plugin for ISCN.
- guest lecture on LikeCoin for teachers and students of NTUT (國立臺北科技大學)