For other full node operators
For non-validator nodes, or for validator nodes who cannot join the upgrade process, you may setup a full node or replace your current full node after the upgrade is finished.
- 1.Clone the software if you haven't already have one:git clone https://github.com/likecoin/likecoin-chain
- 2.Switch to the
fotan-1branch:git checkout fotan-1
docker-compose.ymlif you have one:cp docker-compose.yml docker-compose.yml.sheungwan
.envfile:cp docker-compose.yml.template docker-compose.ymlcp .env.template .env
- 5.Get the genesis URL, which will be generated (uploaded) during the upgrade process by validators.
.envfile according to the chain parameter:
LIKECOIN_UID: normally keep it as
"1000"is fine, but if you are using root user under Linux (e.g. in some VPS) then you should change it to
LIKECOIN_MONIKER: the original moniker (in
.liked/config/config.toml, search for
moniker). If not sure, any name indicating your node is OK.
- 7.Backup the original node if you have one:mv .liked .liked.bak
- 8.Initialize the node with new software:docker-compose run --rm init
- 9.Re-import the keys and address books from the old node if you have one:cp \.liked.bak/config/node_key.json \.liked.bak/config/priv_validator_key.json \.liked.bak/config/addrbook.json \.liked/config
- 10.Start up the node:docker-compose up -d
- 11.Wait for synchronization, which you may check by going to http://localhost:26657/status and see
result.sync_info.catching_up. If it shows
falsethen the node has caught up.
- 12.If you have keystore, you may migrate the keys by running the following command:docker-compose run liked-command keys migrate /host/.likecli