Comment on page
Software Changes Overview
Software Changes that you are expected to see in the new upgrade to FoTan
likeclicommands are combined into one single command (
- Key storage format changed, storage is moved into
.liked, any access (including listing keys) would require user to provide the key vault password .
- Multiple keyring backends are supported from
--keyring-backendparameter, however when using Docker, only traditional file storage will be supported. You may compile standalone
likedexecutable for other backends if needed.
likecliis gone, lite client does not have a standalone process anymore. API server would need to be manually enabled in
app.tomlfrom the chain node.
- Balance is moved into the
bankmodule, so you may need to run
liked query bank balancesinstead of
likecli query account.
- In SheungWan, we used separate Docker images for root and non-root. Turns out it is not necessary, as Docker and Docker-Compose can specify the runtime user. So in FoTan the images are unified, and
LIKECOIN_UIDis introduced in
- Variables (
users) are specified in the
- Commands are now run by
docker-compose run, so configs in
users) could be reused. no need to re-type every time.
- Scripts are rewritten and combined with Docker Compose profiles (We now require Docker Compose ≥1.28).