How to embed a NFT Widget into a self-hosted WordPress. and publishing post to blockchain?
The current hassle to publish articles as NFTs: Creators needed to find ways to save the contents and metadata on decentralized storage such as IPFS or blockchain, before selling them on the NFT marketplaces. Furthermore, they had to purchase several kinds of cryptocurrencies during the process. We have good news for WordPress users: After finishing your articles, you only need one click to publish pre-NFT credentials to blockchain. the whole process just takes one minute to complete within the WordPress editor!
- One-click publishing to LikeCoin plus storage at IPFS and Arweave
- On-chain and decentralized storage fees can be paid by LikeCoin in one go
- Integrate LikeCoin button
Follow the steps:
Go to the WordPress admin panel and login ( For example if your website is www.abc.com, the admin panel address is usually on www.abc.com/wp-admin ).
Click on the Menu on the left, go to "Plugin" and click on "Add New" on top.
Search for "LikeCoin" and find the LikeCoin plugin, click "Install Now" and wait for the system to finish the job, then click "Activate".
After installation, there will be an "LikeCoin" option in the menu. Congratulations, installation is done!
On the menu, select the "LikeCoin" plugin and select "Liker ID", then fill in the Liker ID and click "Confirm".
- Website Liker ID - If the website has more than one author, the Liker ID will be displayed as default on the author's article if he/she has not set up his/her own Liker ID.
- Your Liker ID - Set up your own Liker ID. And after successfully adding a new user on the WordPress website, the new user can log in with their WordPress account, set their Liker ID and display their own NFT Widget / Like button.
After completing the above procedures, your NFT Widget / LikeCoin button will appear underneath each article of your WordPress site.
You can also use shortcode [likecoin] to display extra NFT Widget / LikeCoin buttons.
- Show in Posts: Default to display NFT Widget / LikeCoin button button underneath each article
- Show in Pages: Display like button in WordPress pages
After the article is published to ISCN, you can set it if you want to display the ISCN badge. The options are "Not shown", "Light Mode" and "Dark Mode". Select and click "Confirm".
Customize NFT Widget / Appreciation button display settings for each article.
From now on you can sync your WordPress article to Matters. Simply login your Matters email and password then write an article, the content will be on Matters as well.
There are 3 options:
- Auto save draft to Matters - Posts drafted will be sync to your Matters's draft box .
- Auto publish post to Matters - A copy of the post will be automatically published to Matter when you publish a post on your WordPress site.
- Add post link in footer - Link of the original WordPress post will be added to the post in Matters.
By publishing on Matters, your articles will be stored to the distributed InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) nodes.
Fill in the Internet Archive S3 API Key and synchronize the article to Internet Archive when it is published.