Civic Liker Web 3
- New version of Civic Liker Web3 (beta) is available on 21 February 2022.
- Liker Land stopped supporting credit card payment and stopped new Civic Liker registration until the new scheme rolls out.
- Credit card / Paypal renewal payment for the existing subscription will be automatically stopped on the next billing day. Until then, the Civic Liker status is still in effect.
- The balance that an existing Civic Liker has paid will be mixed with the delegation rewards in the new scheme; he/she can continue to reward creators in the form of clicking LikeCoin buttons.
- Annual subscriptions: LikeCoin equivalent to the remaining months will be pro rata refunded
1. What is the contribution of Civic Liker to the creators community?
- Use the reward of delegating LikeCoin to reward creators by clicking on the LikeCoin button and giving likes. The more the delegation, the greater the contribution.
- Clicking the LikeCoin button also affects the distribution of the Creators Fund, Reinventing the Likes by turning them into income.
- Have the right to participate in community voting to decide policies
2. How to become a Civic Liker?
3. How can Civic Liker support creators?
Civic Likers can click the LikeCoin button in the article to distribute delegation rewards to creators.
4. What is the Creators Fund?
The Creators Fund is a special fund set up to encourage creators. The LikeCoin community authorizes the Creators Fund Management Committee (see Proposal 23 for details) to decide how to use it. At present, creators can get fund sponsorship by readers liking creators through the "LikeCoin button".
5. What are the principles for granting money from the Creators Fund?
The Creators Fund Management committee will allocate the matching fund of the current month at a ratio of approximately one to one according to the total delegation rewards generated in the previous month.
6. What is the relationship between Civic Liker and the Creators Fund?
The Civic Liker clicking on LikeCoin button will affect distribution of the Creators Fund, the more LikeCoin delegate, the greater the influence. At 12:00 noon every day, the system will refer to the like data of the previous day and allocate the fund quota for the day to the creators.
7. How to buy LikeCoin?
8. How to cancel a Civic Liker subscription?
Simply undelegate to the Civic Liker node, and the subscription will be canceled. Please note that it takes 21 days to cancel the subscription.
9. After canceling the Civic Liker subscription, can I get back the delegation rewards that have not been dispatched?
No, the accumulated rewards will always be stored in the system and can only be distributed through clicking and giving likes; however, the delegated amount (principal) can be withdrawn at any time.
10. After canceling the subscription, can I still continue to distribute the remaining delegation rewards by clicking and giving likes?
Yes, but it cannot affect the distribution of the Creators Fund.
11. Who is responsible for operating the Civic Liker node?
The Civic Liker node is operated by Liker Land Corporation.
12. Will the Civic Liker node vote?
Liker Land will not vote as a validator, but will encourage delegated Civic Liker to pay attention to community issues and vote actively.
13. Why is it rewarding to delegate LikeCoin? Where does the money come from?
The delegation rewards comes from the inflation mechanism of LikeCoin, and the purpose is to reward the nodes and delegators who have contributed to the maintenance of the LikeCoin network. LikeCoin uses the typical Bonded Proof of Stake mechanism, and the logic and parameters are inherited from the Cosmos SDK.
14. What if I want to support creators with direct payment?