Securing my Liker ID
Set up 2FA and confirm you email address, increase the security of your Liker ID
After setting up 2FA, a 6-digit passcode is required to log in from a new device.
The following steps need to be performed on a desktop computer, and a smartphone is required:
Click "Switch to legacy interface"
Log in your account
Click "AuthCore Settings".
Click "AuthCore Settings"
Select "Security settings" and Click "2-step verification (2FA)".
Select "Security settings" and Click "2-step verification (2FA)"
- 1.Click on "Set up 2-step verification (2FA)".
- 2.Let's talk about setting up Google Authenticator first. Click on "Choose another way".
Click on "Set up 2-step verification (2FA)"
Click on "Choose another way"
Then choose "Authenticator App" on the next page.
choose "Authenticator App"
Continuing from the previous step, the page now displays a QR Code:
Use Google Authenticator to scan the QR Code and fill in the 6-digit code
- 2.Open the Google Authenticator app and click on the "+" sign in the top right-hand corner.
- 3.Scan the QR Code on your desktop computer.
- 4.An entry for Authcore will be added to Google Authenticator, displaying a 6-digit code. Fill it into the blank space circled in red and click "Next". It will display "Set up authenticator app" and "Complete", then click "OK".
- 5.Set up your backup code. If all of your 2-step verification tools do not work, the codes below can help you access your account.
Set up your backup code
2-Step Verification setup is completed.
Click on "AuthCore Settings" and select "Profile". Click "Contact" and then click "Email" to go to the "Manage email" page.
On the "Manage email" page, click "Confirm Now".
On the "Manage email" page, click "Confirm Now"
An email with a 6-digit code will be sent to your mailbox. Enter it into the blank space below and click "Confirm".
Enter the 6-digit code into the blank space below and click "Confirm".
If you see the page below, it's done.