You have to register a Liquid account and pass the account verification in order to use their service.
Liquid will immediately send you a verification email, click on the link in the email and activate your account.
The service of crypto exchange adopts a high security standard, therefore users have to set up 2FA before utilizing their services.
1. After completing the basic info and activated your account, the following appears when you login again, click "Enable 2-Factor Authentication"
2. Download authenticator app on your mobile, for example Google Authenticator
Scan the QR Code, then fill in the 6-digit code generated by Google Authenticator
Fill in the code correctly and the set up of 2-Factor Authentication is completed.
After completing 2FA, you can have a look at the exchange panel but the only thing you can do is deposit. To facilitate withdrawal, account verification has to be completed, please follow the steps:
1. Check your account status by clicking on the top right hand corner of your avatar, it shows "Pending"
2. Click on the above circled in red, which brings you to the page below. Click on the button below and start to submit your personal credentials for account verification
3. You have to provide the following:
National ID Document
Proof of Address e.g. Utility bills, government correspondents, etc, The document should have your legal name on it
Submit the documents and wait for Liquid to confirm your application. It takes a few days for it to go through if everythings is all good.
If you have any questions about using Liquid and their products, please check Liquid Help Center or contact Liquid customer service. Click on the bubble at the lower right hand corner of Liquid website or Liquid Help Center and find instant support.